Vanilla cupcakes are pretty popular; These delicious little cupcakes are perfect for any moment!
Vanilla cupcakes are one of my favorite cupcake recipe, these little fluffy, super moist cupcakes are delicious.
The vanilla cupcake recipe is super simple to make and can be made by simple ingredients,
almost every basic Cupcake ingredients which require for the recipe will probably be in your kitchen.
So you don’t need to run to the market and worry about any other extra things.
Vanilla cupcakes are quite fluffy. However, you may need some eggs if you want to make your cupcakes extra fluffy.
These are some easy cupcake recipes that you can make from scratch.
New in making cupcakes?
Making these cupcakes can be a bit clumsy if you are new to this.
Plus all these mini cupcakes should be equally fluffy and baked.
Which can be a bit difficult especially the baking part, so make sure you know all these things.
How to check if my Cupcakes are ready or not?
there are several ways to check if your cupcake is perfectly baked or not
use a toothpick,
Stab a toothpick into the center of cupcake if it comes out wet then it means the cupcakes are not yet baked.
gently touch a cupcake and see if it feels soft and comes out dry then its good.
for convenience, i would suggest you use the toothpick method
Also famous blog cupcake project has also written a great post about it
Do Check it out
how to make vanilla cupcake light and fluffy?
like i said earlier,
Vanilla cupcakes are already quite fluffy. However, to make it extra fluffy separate the egg whites from the egg yolk, mix the egg yolks into the batter, beat the egg whites separately and fold it into the batter in the end.
How to check whether eggs are fresh or not?
Place the eggs in a bowl of water. If the egg lays on its side at the bottom, then it is fresh and you’re good to go.
Making Buttercream Frosting
Frosting is an important part of cupcakes,
you can use any butter, salted or unsalted, it depends on you, but i would suggest you use good quality butter, which has higher fat content and lower water content.
Tips for baking vanilla cupcakes
To make lovely cupcakes divided the batter between each liner equally.
Also, for that, you can use a large cookie scoop.
Have patience don’t open the open the oven door too many times,
opening oven door too many times will make some of your cupcakes unbaked.
However, if you are eager to check your cupcakes, peak through the glass.
If the batter is equally mixed with the ingredient, then do not mix it anymore. over mixing will create the gluten in the recipe which is terrible for cupcakes
Keep your cupcakes in an airtight container. To prevent your cupcakes being dry.
SUPER MOIST VANILLA CUPCAKE
for Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1-2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powde
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
for Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake pan with 12 liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the sugar and melted butter until smooth (mixture will be gritty). Whisk in eggs, then sour cream, milk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and stir until completely incorporated. Batter will be thick.
- Fill cupcake lines ⅔ of the way full (about ¼ cup of batter). Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment (or a large mixing bowl and a handheld mixer), beat butter at medium speed until smooth and creamy; 2-3 minutes.
- Add confectioners sugar, vanilla, and milk. Turn mixer up to high speed and beat for 3 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk, a teaspoon at a time. If too thin, add more confectioners sugar, a little at a time.
- Frost cooled cupcakes using a spreader or a piping bag. Depending on how much frosting you use on each , , there may be some leftover.