Who on earth doesn’t love strawberries?
really I find someone who hates strawberry and strawberry cupcakes are like a perfect combination for people who like both cupcakes and strawberries.
and as you can see from the name itself, a strawberry cupcake recipe is made of fresh red strawberries chunks.
These aren’t the same as those typical strawberry cakes; these are different.
These soft-moist cupcakes are delicious. and for strawberry lovers, it’s a perfect cupcake.
These strawberry cupcakes are topped with creamy strawberry buttercream Frosting. In this cupcake no artificial flavor or artificial color is used, everything comes from fresh strawberries.
these strawberry cupcakes are moist and fluffy, and those strawberries make the cupcake even more fluffy. making a strawberry cupcake is pretty easy,
Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting calorie
just like chocolate cupcakes strawberry cupcakes are also nutritious. and are very rich in calories,
here, take a glance of calories in Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting calorie:
Calories per Ingredient
Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe.
Calories per serving of Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
178 calories of Betty Crocker Supermoist Party Cake Mix, (1 serving)
29 calories of Polaner All Fruit Strawberry Spread, (0.83 tbsp)
13 calories of Cool Whip Lite, (0.63 serving)
13 calories of Neufchatel Cheese, (0.17 oz)
1 calorie of Egg white, large, (0.08 serving)
0 calories of Diet Sprite Zero, (0.67 oz)
you can learn more about its calories here
in this article we are going to make strawberry cupcakes recipe with cream cheese frosting which consists of two main steps:
first, whisk together your dry ingredients and then add the wet and mix until smooth.
and second is, bake.
Tips for making strawberry cupcakes
For making the strawberry cupcakes use the best quality strawberries. All your strawberries should be fresh, red, and juicy. If your strawberries are not very sweet or slightly under-ripe, then hull them. So, those flavorless white pieces won’t be changing the taste of your cupcake.
You can also use frozen strawberries but first defrost and dry them out. Like I said earlier these cupcakes are fluffy because of strawberry but to make your strawberry cupcake extra fluffy mix milk, with your cupcake batter. Also, for flavor and moisture, you can mix sour cream with batter.
if you want to make, super-concentrated strawberry cupcake adds one or two tablespoons of strawberry Jello powder, but this can make your cupcake extra pink, which is good if you like pink.
If you don’t want to add jello powder, you can increase the number of strawberries;
I mean grind up some dried strawberries and mix them in the batter. cupcakes should be cool before frosting; otherwise, the frosting will meltdown, and it won’t look pretty.
You can place some extra strawberry pieces in the center of the cooled cupcakes and then do the frosting around it. It will make your strawberry cupcake more delicious.
Tips for making Strawberry cream cheese frosting:
The frosting can be made with fresh red strawberries and strawberry jam.
mix small pieces of strawberries into the frosting to get the best strawberry flavor,
If you want to make it extra pink you can either add more strawberry or add food color it won’t change the taste though.
Otherwise, the color of your frosting will depend upon the darkness of strawberries.
also, watch this video for making strawberry cupcake recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/4 tbsp whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 3 cup powdered sugar sifted if lumpy, plus more if needed
- 3 tbsp fresh strawberry puree see note
- 1/4 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 12 cup muffin tin or line with paper liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat butter on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Scraping the bowl as needed. Gradually add the sugar and beat until well combined. Reduce the mixer to low and add the egg, egg whites, and vanilla extract.
- With the mixer on low, add half the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Add the milk, mixing until just combined. Add the remaining flour and mix until just combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Using a rubber spatula, carefully fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcakes, comes out clean. Transfer the muffin tin to a wire rack to cool completely before icing.
FOR THE FROSTING:
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter for 2 minutes, until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl and the beater as necessary. Add the powdered sugar, 1/2 a cup at a time, beating until combined. Add puree, vanilla extract, and jam, and beat on medium speed until fully combined, being sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl and beater as needed. If necessary, adjust the consistency by adding more powdered sugar or more strawberry puree, to thicken or thin it out. Place in a piping bag, or use an offset spatula to frost cupcakes (this makes enough frosting to generously frost the cupcakes). Garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.