Today in the small post you are going to see how to make a Vanilla cupcake recipe with plain flour. These cupcakes are so simple to make! You can practically memorize the recipe. Feel free to add vanilla, lemon zest, chocolate chips, or any additions of your choice to this basic recipe.
Vanilla cupcake recipe with plain flour recipe
Follow the instructions properly to make this simple yet delicious recipe
Vanilla cupcake recipe with plain flour
170g caster sugar
170g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Melt the butter and then beat it with the sugar.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the baking powder and flour, stir well.
- Divide between 12 cupcake cases. Fill each 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated 170 C / Gas 3 oven.